Wednesday 30 November 2011

UCAS

At the moment I am currently not interested in going to university, but from going on this trip, if I was ever interested in going, the places that appealed the most to me were Nottingham Trent and Plymouth doing either the games design course or photography course (at Plymouth they had more areas of photography to choose from).
In our group discussion, we all agreed that on some stands, people were not approachable and did not want to talk or give enough information.
My overall opinion of this trip is that it is still too early to talk about university because we have only had a couple of months on our current course, and it is unclear in which we want our career path to be. I think it will be more useful next year when we all have a clearer idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment